Freeths is one of the UK’s leading law firms. It is a commercial law firm with more than 120 partners and over 600 members of staff covering the country from offices in 11 cities. The firm has particular expertise in a range of sectors including: Care, Charities, Drinks, Hospitality & Leisure, Education, Energy & Natural Resources, Insurance, Local Government, Manufacturing, Retail and Transport.
Latest News Articles
- Can agile work for in-house?
- HOW CAN DELEGATION BE USED BY LAW FIRMS TO MAXIMISE EFFICIENCY?
- Leading Government Minister visits DictateNow to see latest innovations
- Maxine Park: Resilience – the key determining factor for business and life
- Why Putting More Female Lawyers On TV Isn’t Enough To Address The Industry’s Gender Issues