Leading Government Minister visits DictateNow to see latest innovations
We are delighted to have welcomed one of the leading politicians in the country to our headquarters in Hertfordshire.
The Paymaster General, the Right Hon. Oliver Dowden MP, visited our offices recently to oversee the work being done by DictateNow and ServicesNowGroup.
Mr Dowden, who is the MP for Hertsmere, is one of the most senior legal figures in the UK, and his visit coincidentally comes in the wake of The Law Society of England and Wales having chosen DictateNow, the UK’s largest and first dictation outsourcing firm as its preferred supplier for the next year.
He spent a considerable time at our office learning more about our company, our work, and he met our team – many of whom live within his constituency, an area where he grew up and now represents in Parliament.
We are honoured that such a high ranking Government official took time out of his challenging schedule to find out more about us and the work we are doing in many fields and also to hear about our partnership with The Law Society.
His visit is a major highlight for us at a very exciting time for Dictatenow and the ServicesNowGroup, as we continue to forge ahead and employing high-quality committed individuals who share our vision.
Latest News Articles
- Can agile work for in-house?
- HOW CAN DELEGATION BE USED BY LAW FIRMS TO MAXIMISE EFFICIENCY?
- Leading Government Minister visits DictateNow to see latest innovations
- Maxine Park: Resilience – the key determining factor for business and life
- Why Putting More Female Lawyers On TV Isn’t Enough To Address The Industry’s Gender Issues